My best friend

🤼🤼MY BEST FRIEND👯


Gopal is my best friend. He is of my age and is my class fellow. He Comes of 
A Noble family and lives at a Stone's throw from my house. He is Simple and 
Gentle. He is hard-working and truthful. He never keeps bad Company and is
Well-disciplined and Obedient boy.

Gopal is the Monitor of our Class.


He is a Brilly Student. He works hard at Studies and stands first in almost every
Examination. He has won Many prizes for his excellent work. 
He is in the good books of all the teachers. He is kind to me and helps me
In My Studies.

Gopal is regular and punctual.

He has a sound mind in a sound body. He is good not only in Studies but at games also.
He is the captain of our football team. He is fond of morning walks and out door activities.


He Stands by me through thick and thin. He is a boy of gentle nature and seldom 
Loses his temper. His parents are proud of his good manners and pleasing behaviour.
He is popular with all the boys of the school. I love and respect him. 
Whenever I go to his house, he greeted me with open-arms and cheers me up
By his jolly company.



Gopal is a very wise boy.

He is the only person who listens to me Sympathetically. He always gives 
Me good advice. I am really, Surprised to see that even as a boy he 
Has the wisdom of intelligent and interesting friend....

MY BEST FRIEND..................







Post a Comment

0 Comments